After leaving the Asian continent our next country was Canada, we had a few house/pet sits lined up and as these are private homes we won’t share photos or do a review.
- British Columbia, Burnaby – Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom
- British Columbia, Vancouver Island, Sooke – Petsitting Mika the Husky, Gala the polydactyl cat and Spike the Bearded Dragon.
- British Columbia, Pender Island – Hideaway Cottage with Ocean View
- British Columbia, Vancouver Island, Campbell River – Petsitting brother and sister Labradoodle duo, Banner and Isis.
- British Columbia, Whistler – Village Townhome
- British Columbia, Salmon Arm – Super 8 by Wyndham Salmon Arm
- British Columbia, Golden – Super 8 by Wyndham Golden
- Alberta, Calgary – Petsitting two dogs, Ginger (a British bulldog) and Willow (a Coton de Tulear)
After our first stint in Canada we headed for some time in the U.S.A. When we needed to reset our America visa clock we spent a few days doing so back in Canada
- Ontario, Windsor – Caesars Windsor Hotel & Casino
- Ontario, Niagara Falls – Howard Johnson by Wyndham Niagara Falls
We had secured a few more house/pet sits in Canada so we returned once more